Fees cover: Tournament registration/s; Centerville City School’s “Pay for Play” fee; one District Shirt; one 5×7 Team Picture; administrative & material costs for Dress Rehearsal, DIssert Banquet, and Round Robin, along with other 2023-2024 costs.
$150 for grades 3-12 (competitive level)
$115 for grades K-2 (Rising Stars/non-competitive level)
$65 for Special Stars, grades 3-12 (special needs needing adult assistance) team participant; cost defrayed by the generous support of the Centerville Noon Optimist Club.
Registering 3+ children? Your family will receive a 10% discount!
Payment can be made, NO LATER THAN 10.05.2023, with/by:
- Check made out to “Centerville DI Parent Support Group”
- Credit Card via PayPal invoice
- Venmo via PayPal invoice
Your Team Manager will collect a SUPPLY FEE, typically $25-$50 and will be collected directly by the Team Manager & payable TO the Team Manager. This covers the cost of materials needed by the team to complete their challenge solution.
If your child’s team advances to State &/or Global Finals, there ARE additional charges for those tournaments.
- Contact the District Coordinator if you would like to set up a payment plan with three partial payments – October, November, and final payment made by 12.31.2023.
- Contact the District Coordinator if you would like to apply for a CDI Parent Support Group (PSG) scholarship. Each year the PSG sets aside a voted upon sum of monies to help families that would be financially burdened to pay part, or the full amount, of their fees. If you fall into this category, please contact the District Coordinator, as we do not wish to turn away any students. All applications will be verified with Student Nutrition Services (reduced lunch program); their school; &/or Central Office.
NO refunds will be given for registration unless:
- The student is unable to be placed on a team due to lack of team openings or incompatible schedules. If schedules are incompatible Centerville DI will try their best to find a team that can accommodate the student.
- The family moves out of the District before November 15th (confirmed by the district).